Advisor Newsletters & Communication
The Gilman Program sends out a Advisor Newsletters via email, which contain information, updates, and related resources. Only those who are registered in our system will receive our newsletters. Click the button below to register an account.
- Advisor Certification Deadline Reminder 2019 Cycle 1
- Announcement: Gilman-McCain Scholarship Webinars
- Announcement: Application Open; New Updates to Selection Criteria, Eligibility, & Application; Gilman-McCain Scholarship
- Fall 2019 & AY 2019-2020 Notifications and Recent Gilman Events
- Summer 2019 Award Notifications, Advisor Workshops, Alumni Career Development Workshops
- Reminder: Student Deadline Spring 2019, Fall 2019, & AY 2019-2020
- Announcement: Gilman Campus Advisor Community Facebook Group
- Selection Panel Interest for Summer 2019, Fall 2019, & Academic Year 2019-2020
- Winter 2019
- Fall 2018
- Fall 2017
- Spring 2017
Gilman-mccain scholarship webinar
We are offering webinars for advisors focused on the Gilman-McCain Scholarship, which will include information on eligibility requirements, application deadlines, the selection process, and documentation. During the webinar, Gilman staff will review the above information and advisors will be able to ask questions. You may choose from the options below by clicking the time that best fits your schedule.
program updates webinar
These workshops provide advisors with key program information campus, promotion, and advising methods to help support applicants in submitting competitive essays. See the Events page for upcoming advisor workshops.
Gilman Alumni Ambassador Program
Gilman Alumni Ambassadors serve as official representatives of the U.S. Department of State’s Gilman International Scholarship Program and are trained to provide testimonials about their Gilman Scholarship experiences at campus presentations and offer application tips via written articles, videos, webinars, and special events. See if there is an alumni ambassador near you!