Gilman Scholarship recipients are expected to remain in their host countries for the full term of their study abroad program or internship. Once a Gilman Scholar completes their abroad program, we ask that the Study Abroad Advisor log into their Gilman advisor account and confirm completion of the student’s abroad program. Please follow the steps below to confirm a student completed their program.
- Once logged in, click on the “Recipients” tab at the top.
You may find it helpful to search the student’s name via the Search Bar above the student list on the Recipients tab
- Locate the “Actions” column on the right
- Click on the yellow circle in the student’s row to complete the form. Hover over the icon to show “Study Abroad Completion Form Pending”:
- Select from the options provided.
- Press “Submit” to complete the confirmation process.