Summer and Fall 2019/ Academic Year 2019-20 Applications is closed.
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered, and extensions cannot be granted.
All transcripts must be uploaded in order to submit before the student deadline.
Step 1: Submit online application by student deadline.
The following are critical components of the application.
- Essays: Statement of Purpose and Follow-on Service Project Proposal
- Transcripts (unofficial and official both accepted)
Step 2: Both Study Abroad and Financial Aid Certifying Advisors must certify your application by advisor deadline.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that both advisors have certified their application by the advisor deadline.
- All applicants must contact the appropriate offices at their home institutions in order to determine the correct study abroad and financial aid certifying advisors to certify their application.
- If an advisor is not listed within the online application, reach out to the appropriate advisor(s) at your institution so that they register an account in the Gilman Advisor Portal and will be verified within 1-2 business days. After verification, the advisor’s name will appear in the online application.
- Applications without certifications will not be considered.