Step 1: Submit application by student deadline.
The following are critical components of the application.
- Statement of Purpose and Community Impact Essays
- Transcripts (unofficial and official both accepted)
See here for a PDF version of the online application to reference. As a reminder, only applications submitted through the online portal will be considered.
Step 2: Both Study Abroad and Financial Aid Certifying Advisors must certify your application by the advisor deadline.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that both advisors have certified their application by the advisor deadline.
- All applicants must contact the appropriate offices at their home institutions in order to determine the correct study abroad and financial aid certifying advisors to certify their application.
- If an advisor is not listed within the online application, reach out to the appropriate advisor(s) at your institution and ask them to register as a Gilman Advisor prior to the application deadline. Once they are registered you will be able to select your institution and advisors in your application.
- Applications without certifications will not be considered.