Safety and Health Information
To keep you safe and healthy while you are traveling on your study abroad program, Gilman is partnering with International SOS, the world’s leading medical and travel security services company.
- The International SOS benefits for Gilman scholars include 24/7 consultation and referral access for general questions and phone consultations as well as up to 5 counseling appointments (phone or in-person when available) at no cost. You are already registered for this service, and will just need to provide your name and your status as a Gilman scholar to utilize these services.
- In addition to referral resources, we are also partnering with International SOS to support scholars in the event of an emergency. You will need to register your trip through the MyTrip feature:
- 1: Create your one-time MyTrip profile through the dedicated Gilman program URL. The information you will need to add is your name, email address, phone number, and select the Gilman program from the drop-down menu provided.
- 2: Once your MyTrip profile is set up, forward your flight booking(s) to ExchangeTravel@itinerary.internationalsos.com
Download the International SOS App!
- One-click dialing to the closest International SOS Assistance Center
- Mobile-friendly medical and travel security information
- The latest medical and travel security alerts
- Favorite country content for navigation to your most used information