U.S. Future Leaders Topical Seminar on Cybersecurity
Apply Here! This two-day virtual seminar will bring together at least 50 Gilman alumni to advance their leadership skills and expertise in Cybersecurity. The seminar is intended
To apply to attend this virtual seminar, please complete this application by 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on January 11, 2021. By submitting this application, you are confirming your availability and intention to virtually attend the entire seminar (all sessions, both days) if you are accepted.
We anticipate a high level of interest in this opportunity and your confirmation for this event means other alumni will not be able to participate in this virtual opportunity. Accepted alumni who are no longer able to attend the seminar should alert IIE immediately by sending an email to email@example.com. Accepted alumni who do not attend the full two-day seminar and do not give IIE advance notice of at least one week will not be invited to future Gilman alumni activities. The only exceptions are in the event of extenuating circumstances, including, but not limited to, medical reasons.
This U.S. Future Leaders Topical Seminar focuses on deepening leadership skills and expertise needed to become a leader in the field of Cybersecurity. This virtual seminar will help you:
- Advance your understanding of Cybersecurity and the domestic importance of Cybersecurity;
- Learn about the ways you can contribute to solving challenges that are associated with Cybersecurity;
- Position yourself to engage in careers and opportunities that address Cybersecurity in both broad and specific ways;
- Strengthen your leadership skills and gain specific, lifelong tools for your success;
- Gain practical guidance on how you can gain employment or strengthen your existing career and professional trajectory in areas related to Cybersecurity;
- Strengthen your identity as a leader in Cybersecurity by connecting with current public- and private-sector professionals in substantive ways; and
- Increase your exposure to other educational and career opportunities.
28 (Thursday) 10:45 am - 29 (Friday) 4:55 pm(GMT-05:00)