Virtual U.S. Future Leaders Topical Seminar on Global Health
Apply Here! This two-day virtual seminar will bring together up to 80 Gilman alumni to advance their leadership skills and position them for careers in Global Health. The
This two-day virtual seminar will bring together up to 80 Gilman alumni to advance their leadership skills and position them for careers in Global Health. The seminar is intended for alumni who are current undergraduates, recent graduates (within the past two years), or have gained (or hope to gain) employment in the Global Health field and are looking to develop their skills and expertise to become future leaders in Global Health. Attendees will engage with industry leaders and fellow alumni during seminar sessions, break out-groups, and a virtual networking reception.
To apply to attend this virtual seminar, please complete the application by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on April 26, 2021. By submitting the application, you are confirming your availability and intention to virtually attend the entire seminar (all sessions, both days) if you are accepted.
This U.S. Future Leaders Topical Seminar focuses on deepening leadership skills and expertise needed to become a leader in the field of Global Health. This virtual seminar will help you:
- Advance your understanding of Global Health and the domestic importance of Global Health;
- Learn about the ways you can contribute to solving challenges that are associated with Global Health;
- Position yourself to engage in careers and opportunities that address Global Health in both broad and specific ways;
- Strengthen your leadership skills and gain specific, lifelong tools for your success;
- Gain practical guidance on how you can gain employment or strengthen your existing career and professional trajectory in areas related to Global Health;
- Strengthen your identity as a leader in Global Health by connecting with current public- and private-sector professionals in substantive ways; and
- Increase your exposure to other educational and career opportunities.
13 (Thursday) 10:45 am - 14 (Friday) 2:30 pm ET